White Mesh with Myca Couture Jewellery

March 28, 2014


DSC_8093 white mesh, Myca couture final with changes



Hey everyone

Siiiiigh, it feels so good to finally being able to wear an all white outfit. I've just been so much in the mood for it lately and with a new Spring season at our doorstep, how can I possibly choose not too? I love to make sure there is a bit of texture going on in an all white look, so that's why I chose this mesh sweater for a dash of "trendy allure". Make sure you check out the Myca Couture jewellery which I am absolutely obsessed with.

Classy and elegant you don't need much more then just a few pieces and as of lately I am feeling more and more attracted to minimalism when it comes to jewellery pieces.  It could be a phase and I might be stacking a few bracelets again in the future but right now, this will be the look am going for.What do you think? Lots of jewellery vs minimal jewellery? Isn't it fun how our own style continuously evolves and changes?



DSC_8348 Mesh white shirt, Myca Couture

DSC_8146 White Mesh Shirt, Myca Couture Final2

DSC_8190 White Mesh, Myca Couture resized

DSC_8273 white mesh shirt, myca couture resized

DSC_8656 Metallic Zara sandal heels

DSC_8531 White mesh shirt, Myca Couture

DSC_8693 Spring blossom

DSC_8048 white mesh sweater, Myca Couture2

DSC_8447 White Mesh Shirt, Myca Couture

DSC_8147 White Mesh Shirt, Myca Couture

DSC_8358 Myca Couture Royalty cuff bracelet

DSC_8377 Myca Couture

I was wearing: Royalty Cuff Bracelet: Myca Couture:  here Top: Lady store Amsterdam (Local Boutique) Skinny jeans and Heels: Zara, Lipstick: Mac, Cream Sheen Fan Fare, Nailpolish: Essie, color: Blanc

Get the look:



Thanks for reading lovelies!

Much love and enjoy a beautiful weekend!

Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on:




34 comments:

  1. Hi Tamara! I cant wait to wear a total white outfit again, Im also in that mood! And let me say that it is a combo that suits u, looking so smashing and fabulous! Im attracted to minimalism too when it comes to jewelry, your cuff it just gorgeous! One piece that makes the difference! Have a fab weekend lovely, many hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy weekend to you too Lilli and thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. Great post hun:))
    Love your blog,followed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tops is gorgeous and you look lovely in white! <3

    www.stylehenge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweetie!
    This is a perfect all white outfit to the fingertips! You're so gorgeous.
    Your cuff is so beautiful. I rarely buy cuffs because of my tiny wrists. Lucky you :)!
    I can't finish my comment without thanking you so much for your lovely comment.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Princie, I so loved your photo's, thanks so much babe! xx

      Delete
  5. Me encanta el look, la pulsera muy bonita!
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous in this white and silver outfit. Love it!

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing as always! Love these earrings especially.
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! So Beautiful Pics!!! I love this all white Look so much!!! You looks PERFECT in this Style!!! The Combi with the brown Hair on white is AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a sweet compliment Jeannette, thanks so much hun! xo

      Delete
  9. Hi darling, you wear the all white trend so beautifully, the mesh top looks fantastic, has a cool sportiness about it, and love that stunning cuff! May your week be filled with calm & creativity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sam, I wish you a lovely week also!! xoxo

      Delete
  10. Amazing spring look!
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. so so chic look, my dear))))) happy monday, my sweety)))) big xoxo))))

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the white, love the earrings and everything. You are so pretty, and have a lovely blog.

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tamara I love this clean puristic white ensemble on you. The net sweater has sth seducing ;-)
    Is there anything that does not look good on you? I think you even look beautiful in a potato sack :-)
    ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yoy are to sweet Ani, hahahahaha, I don't think a patato sack would look that great lol, thanks sweety xxx

      Delete
  14. I honestly think only TC could get away with this sexy look!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would look great on you my friend lol, thanks love xx

      Delete
  15. my beautiful doll,love your style,you look adorable in white!
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete