Army City

October 27, 2014

Location: Amsterdam

DSC_2880 Army green leather pants, floral zara lingerie top, Chanel Boy bag



Hey everyone


Fall has officially started here. When the colors of the leaves change, so do the colors in my wardrobe. Army green is a perfect color for Fall and anything in this hue is a definite staple in my closet. Because the color is so masculine, I like to mix it up with something feminine and delicate like the floral top I am wearing today. Tough and boyish army wear VS soft fabrics, lace and pink flowers. To me a perfect combo for a run around town. What do you think?


DSC_2989 Zara Floral lingerie top, Tamara Chloé



DSC_2775 Army green leather jogging pants, Zara Floral lingerie top, Chanel Biy bag, Tamara Chloé
DSC_2593 army green jogging pants,floral lingerie zara top, chanel boybag, Tamara Chloé
DSC_2986 Gold necklaces, Tamara Chloé
DSC_2669 Army Green leather jogging pants, Zara floral top, Chanel boy bag, Tamara Chloé
DSC_3045 Zara Floral top, Miltary jacket, Tamara Chloé
DSC_2887 Army Green jogging pants, Zara floral top, Chanel Boy Bag, Tamara Chloé (2)
DSC_3031 Chanel Boy Bag, Tamara Chloé
DSC_3168 Army green jogging pants. Zarra floral top, Chanel Boybag, Tanara Chloé
DSC_3016 Zara Heels, Tamara Chloé

I was wearing: Leather Jogging Pants: H&M, Top, Parka Jacket and Heels: Zara: here  Bag Chanel Boy Flap



Shop similar items:








Leather jogging pants are a huge trend for this season. They are comfortable and add a very relaxed vibe to any outfit. You can dress them up or down. Dress them down with sneakers and a knitted sweater or dress them up with statement heels, a cropped top and some dangling earrings for a night out on the town. I got this faux leather pair at H&M and to be honest, I haven't shopped there for almost a year, as I have been exploring new brands and more luxurious designers. I have to say their Fall collection is spectacular and with their Alexander Wang collaboration coming out early November, I am beyond excited over H&M again and considering having a change of heart.

What are your favorite brands for this Fall?

I wish you all a fabulous start of the week and thanks again for reading

With love Tamara Chloé



Don't forget to join me on:




26 comments:

  1. I love it! Looks very comfy!

    Fashion blogger, freelance stylist and photographer, interior designer, photo model and music production student. Check out my new fashion blog http://letucc.blogspot.com/ Great and big things are coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent combo! Love your heels ♥♥♥
    Thanks to you I found in the Zara webshop a cute pair of booties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Francesca and I am super curious now! xx

      Delete
    2. LOL! Well ... to avoid a sudden 'competition' in getting a pair of these booties before I have the chance, I rather tell you this in an e-mail :-)

      Delete
  3. Those pants are so special! I love them. Also the pretty camisole. :)
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look, great photos...
    neclace,rings looks beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! dear ur lookin perfect!!!! sooooo chic trendy look!!!! army green plus floral print looking soooo cool!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your very pretty, I love the shape of the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Manases, The heels are pretty comfortable too, I was surprised lol xx

      Delete
  7. you look so amazing as always! love the combination between the floral prints and the khaki colour. very stylish!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Consistently breathtaking from head to toe - that's my friend TC!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi dear,so cool outfit as always..i like your top and shoes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super toffe foto's! Dat bandje van je schoenen is zo tof

    ReplyDelete
  11. casual chic with touch of edge! love those heels!
    i'm following you on and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Army green is perfect for the season. Love your pants!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete