Shopping - How To Accessorize This Fall

September 24, 2015



Hey everyone

Fall fashion is full on everywhere and I can't get enough of the latest styles. When one of my favorite luxury online retailers: Farfetch sent me a few collages with their take on the latest trends, I couldn't help but wanting to share them with you all. I'm absolutely going crazy over the Proenza Schouler striped bucket bag and lusting over these Maison Margiela tan boots

Continue reading for the latest must haves! 


Fall accessories 2015, Fall fashion trends, Farfetch 2015

Fall accessories 2015, Fall fashion trends, Farfetch 2015
Grab these pieces by heading over to: www.farfetch.com


Which trend is your favorite, and what pieces can you see yourself wearing this fall? I am curious for your thoughts my friends.

Thanks for stopping by everyone and I will talk to you again soon.

With love Tamara Chloé


Don't forget to join me on:




This post was brought to you in collaboration with Farfetch

7 comments:

  1. What a cool collection. Amazing show. love all. love your post.

    http://travelaround.pblogs.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the "Seventies in the City trend;" It is fun and chic.
    Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tamara! The trend Im loving most is seventies in the city, wish I grabbed everything from that set too, so inspiring and cool! Also the other ones are great, that site is one of my fave too. Have a nice weekend, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Tamara it's gorgeous! love the colours of the fall! Totally love every single piece about this look!

    Liat Neuman
    Yomanchic.com

    ReplyDelete